Reducing Toxic Load
Day 64 Videos
52 Ways to Use On Guard
1. Mix with a tbsp of water, gargle for 1 minute then swallow at the on-set of a sore throat.
2. Put 5 drops Oregano and 5 drops OnGuard in a capsule and take 3 times daily at the on set of cold or flu symptoms.
3. Put on the soles of children’s feet at night during cold & flu season to support immune system (be sure to put cotton socks on after applying the oil).
4. Put several drops in a bowl of hot – hot water and breathe in the vapors as it begins to volatilize when you have lung congestion.
5. Put 50 drops in a spray bottle with 30 oz of distilled water. Shake often and use to sanitize kitchen and bathroom surfaces (cleans great too).
6. Add to your dishwasher for micro clean dishes.
7. Add to your laundry cycle for micro clean clothes.
8. Add to your mop water for cleaner floors.
9. Apply to bee and insect stings to neutralize the toxin and relieve the pain.
10. Gargle and brush daily for healthy teeth and gums and to prevent and treat gum disease.
11. Apply to gums and teeth, or swish with 5 drops of on guard & 1 tbsp of water for pain relief from toothaches and after dental work.
12. Diffuse in homes or business to kill air borne pathogens, inhibit mold and build immune systems.
13. Put a few drops on air filters when changing them to kill pathogens in the duct work.
14. Add to Emergen-C or orange juice to help congestion and fight flu and cold.
15. Put a drop in your mouth and push or squeeze it around to relieve smoking urges. (Enhance with an extra drop or two of clove.) 16. For warts, apply topically, rotating between Oregano & Frankincense.
17. Apply a drop on a pet sore or wound to enhance healing (should also mix with carrier oil).
18. Have the diffuser going in your home when the kids come home to ward off germs.
19. Make a natural anti-biotic blend using OnGuard (5 drops), Oregano (4 drops), Frankincense (3 drops), Peppermint (2 drops), and Lemon (1 drop) in a gel cap.
20. Add 15 drops to every cup of corn starch, mix and sprinkle on carpet. Rake carpet, leave for 1 hour, then vacuum for micro clean carpet.
21. Mix 2-3 drops of OnGuard and 2 drops of lemon EO with honey or agave in a teaspoon for a cold or cough relief medicine for kids.
22. Gargle with 1 tbsp of water and 1 drop each of lemon and on guard hourly for laryngitis.
23. Put several drops on the HVAC vents of a hotel room or office to kill airborne pathogens and germs.
24. Mix with baking soda to clean bathtubs.
25. Apply neat to the toes and nails to combat fungus.
26. Combine 2 tbsp of water with 5 drops of on guard in a small glass and store your toothbrush overnight to sanitize.
27. Use a 50/50 mix of OnGuard and purified water and spray onto oven interior. Leave for 15 minutes, and then wipe away greasy spots.
28. Apply to hands to remove stubborn, sticky substances like tree sap.
29. Add to the water in your vacuum cleaner/steamer to disinfect the carpet.
30. Put a few drops in your vacuum bag to kill pathogens.
31. Put 15 drops in a 6oz spray bottle, shake and spray rooms, desks, or bed sheets to protect against pathogens.
32. Clean the upholstery and dashboard of your car.
33. Gargle with OnGuard and 1 tbsp of water prior speaking engagements or singing performances.
34. Rub on stains as a pre-wash stain remover.
35. Add 3 drops to your tooth brush and brush every day for a healthy mouth and to prevent cavities, gum disease.
36. Apply to teeth that have been damaged or broken to help them heal.
Make an OnGuard spray with 15 drops for every 6 oz of purified water, use the spray for:
37. Wipe doorknobs and other things touched by the public.
38. Wipe dirty piano keys to clean and disinfect.
39. Use to clean children’s hands when traveling.
40. Use on the steering wheel and gearshift of your vehicle.
41. Use on public telephones to remove germs.
42. Use on public computer keyboards and mice.
43. Use as an underarm deodorant.
44. Spray on hands before and after shaking hands with a lot of people.
45. Spray in public restrooms on airplanes to reduce airborne bacteria.
46. Carry for protection in countries with cholera, malaria or dysentery.
47. Use as an air freshener for cooking odors or other unwanted smells.
48. Take to the gym and spray all the equipment you use.
49. Take to the supermarket and use to disinfect shopping cart handles.
50. Use in the classroom for desks, tables and other items handled by children.
51. Spray in your mouth and throat at first onset of cold or bronchitis.
52. Spray on shower stalls and bathroom walls to disinfect and remove mold.